So my university had a ‘stress-free resort’ station set up today to help students combat the stress of finals week.
There was a coloring table
complete with Lion King coloring books
There was a lego table
also, free massages.
This is the most wonderful thing that ever happened in four years of college.
Our school should do this
whatever is true,
whatever is honorable,
whatever is just,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is commendable,
if there is any excellence,
if there is anything worthy of praise,
think about these things.
- Philippians 4:8
42:How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
Well first of all I would be incredibly nervous and would most likely not go without someone physically pushing me to go. I’m not sure how you would normally would introduce yourself but, here goes:
Hi I’m Lizzy. I’m not terribly interesting but I can talk for days about things that I love. I’m artistic, silly, and I’m not very good with small talk for extended amounts of time. I like having my own personal space but that doesn’t mean I don’t like cuddling either. I just would like to get to know you first. Just be patient with me. Also I’m a hopeless romantic so poems and candle-lit dinners are good. XP
7:What are you really, really good at?
I’m really good at origami but I feel like it’s just folding and following instructions… I like to think I’m good at writing but it never really consists of a story or anything. My writing is more of abstract emotional junk. Kinda cheesy like modern art.
So I’m not sure what I’m really good at…
- (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*ABOUT YOU*~✧』
- 1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
- 2. Are you tall or short?
- 3. What’s your favorite color?
- 4. What do you love about yourself?
- 5. What’s your greatest flaw?
- 6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
- 7. What are you really, really good at?
- 8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?
- 9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do?
- 10. How do you spend your free time?
- 11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
- 12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
- 13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
- 14. Favorite game?
- 15. What color is your hair?
- 16. Do you believe in god?
- 17. Is men’s rights a thing?
- 18. Does love really exist?
- 19. Can science explain everything, eventually?
- 20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?
- 21. How do you feel about the school system?
- 22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
- 23. What is art?
- 24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
- 25. What happens after we die?
- 26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
- 28. Is there good in everyone?
- 29. Does apathy really exist?
- 29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
- 30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
- (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
- 31. What gender do you prefer?
- 32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
- 33. Could you love someone you found ugly?
- 34. Favorite hair color?
- 35. Favorite eye color?
- 36. Ideal height?
- 37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
- 38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
- 39. What do you look for--brains or looks?
- 40. Could you fall in love online?
- 41. How much of an age cap can you handle?
- 42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
- 43. Could you forgive a cheater?
- 44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
- 45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?